Walk/Run around Australia with the Wolfpack
What is the camino and how can I join?
Click here to view a live tally of the kilometres completed by our community in our Camino de Australia journey.
Our Journey - Current Location
Personal challenges will be offered throughout the year. Challenges for 2019-2020 are:
- Annual (31 July to 31 July) - Camino de Ignacio [620km]
- Term 3 holidays 2019 - St Ignatius College to Iona College [30km]
- Summer holidays 2019-2020 - Port Phillip Challenge [200km]
- Term 1 holidays 2020 - SICG to St Mary's of the Angels Basilica (via Clonard, SJC and SHC) [50km]
- Term 2 holidays 2020 - Tour of the Bellarine [65km]